Coming Full Circle in Colorado

doubleddoc

I'm a recycled newby in long range target...grew up shooting with my dad, grandpa, and uncle in the farmlands and woods of Pennsylvania when I was able to carry a shotgun or at least look through a spotting scope...lol. Anyway, education, children and work all got first spot in my recreation time until recently when I found a spouse finally who appreciates my uniqueness in loving the complexities of ballistics and challenges of driving equipment and myself to the limits of their skill and abilities. That said after a 25 year hiatus of not touching a rifle I courageously purchased my first one (a Sprinfield M1A .308) several months ago and then just last week attached myself to a Weatherby Vanguard Series 2 Sporter in (yep .308). Soooo, have a lot to learn and no children to distract, very excited to start putting holes in targets, and no where to go but up....lol. Thanks for being here to school me...let the adventure begin.

Jennifer:)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.