• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Colt Anaconda with only 22 rounds down the tube

chadryan

I have a colt anaconda with the 8" barrel up for sale. It comes with the original case and paper work and 228 loaded rounds and a soft case the pistol is stainless steel and YES it only has 22 rounds fired, it's in pristine condition and very well taken care of so please feel free to call or txt me at 661-706-4440
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 12
I think you forgot to mention the price? Fantastic handgun there!

My apologies, I'm asking 2300$ and it is a 44 mag. I would also be interested in a trade for a 6.5 saum or 26 nosler or something along those lines.also if you have a good 6mm or 6.5mm let me know what you got.

Price drop to 2,000. Let's get this moved similar guns are going for 2500 on other sites with the box and paper work and ammo

I have a 26 nosler I might trade if you are interested. It was a 300 RUM sendero I re barreled to 26 Nosler. It has a Black ceracoated Shilen stainless match barrel. Comes with 6.5-20 Leupold VXIII scope that has an M1 turret installed on the elevation knob. I also have some loaded ammo that is loaded with 75 grains of Retumbo powder with a 142 ABLR that shoots almost one hole at 100 yards.

If you are interested you can text me at 208-227-4838. I can send pictures from my iphone. Thanks

Recent Posts