Colorado Tags Are Up

cohunter14

You can view your preference points now for Colorado on the DOW website. If you don't show a point, it means you drew your first choice. Good luck!

Might be a stupid question, but if I put in for a preference point as choice 1 and then had 2 other choices filled in am I still able to draw a tag for this year for 1st rifle season or do I have to go with a OTC tag?

You might be able to draw your 2nd or 3rd choice, even if your first choice was for points. If you do, you still get a point. If your don't, you get a point and have to get a leftover or OTC tag. The results for Pronghorn and Elk have not officially posted yet, but if you look at your 2013 preference points you can determine if you drew your first choice or not. You can not tell if you drew a second, third or fourth choice until the official results are posted.

Clear as mud, I am sure. :)

Hope that helps.

If you go to the draw results and preference points page, you can now see full draw results for all animals including what unit was drawn. Good luck!

Thanks for the heads up Tcohunter14!

I drew my early high-country rifle buck, bear and 1st season elk. It's going to be a great season in CO!

How am I going to sleep until then????:D

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.