colorado springs gunsmith

mitchell

Hello,

I was hoping some of you might be able to recommend a good gunsmith in the Colorado springs area? I have two rifles that I would like to get the barrels threaded on, one is a AR 10 i would like to be able to spot my shots with and the other is a new 338 edge that i would like to be able to shoot more then five shots without having to take a break to cry but im hoping to have them back before hunting season so I am trying to find somebody local to try and speed everything up.

thanks

mitch

Are you only looking for a smith in Colorado Springs? If not, Truman Wilson is in Delta Co. and does great work but Delta is a few hours from Colorado Springs.

I highly recommend Rich Reilly with High Tech Customs. He's in the springs. He built me a .340wby that shoots amazingly. He does all my work and I've known him for 10 plus years. His sight is htcustoms.com. Good guy and does great work.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.