Gunsmith in Northern Colorado

Hicks

Anybody know a good gunsmith in northern colorado that can chamber a bbl and blueprint an action? I've got a Lilja barrel that I want to screw into a Remington receiver and it seems like all the smiths I know about are back logged.

Hicks

You have one of the best of the best in your neighborhood. Greg Tannel of Gre-Tan rifles. They have a web sight, check it out. Used to be over by Greeley but I believe has moved to Rifle not too long ago. He is one of the ones worth waiting for!

Hicks,
Your name caught my attention. I've a close friend with the same, hell of a horseman...

I'm in Utah. This day and age, that's close to Colorado :D. I can do a month from receipt of components. I'll be more then happy to provide references.

Luck with your project.

David Sullivan of West Wind Rifles. He is in Erie and has done great work for me in the past.

I have to do it :p

That TV show American Guns, they are Located in Golden :p

Im sure they can do it for $14,000 you supply a block of steel. Then when its finished in 5 years you can take it out and shoot an exploding target :)

Grit cant offer that :p

I have yet to do business with Grit, I am in southern colorado (Pueblo) and after many great PM's have decided he will be the guy i use for my work.

Which Reminds me Grit if i dont get with you soon PM me i have a future job, my 7mm wont last too much longer :p

I use Truman Wilson out of Delta,CO. Has built a .308, .30/06 and .300 Win. Mag. for me and all have been tack drivers and look great. My father used him before me and still uses him. I HIGHLY recommend him. Give him a call if you're interested, he's more than willing to talk and is a great guy. 970-874-3030

Dose anyone know if Truman is still working on guns? I am planning on a build next year. I have seen how well his rifles shoot. I live in Tennessee and don't know any gun smiths. I would like to get 1/2 moa or better.

Dose anyone know if Truman is still working on guns? I am planning on a build next year. I have seen how well his rifles shoot. I live in Tennessee and don't know any gun smiths. I would like to get 1/2 moa or better.

Truman is still doing work

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.