Cold in Michigan

Rocking-b

New member here, name is Paul Bowsher (Rocking-b Enterprises ) used to raise GAITED MULES down in Texas, hunted most of the mid-west and the Rocky Mountain states. Gave it all up to move to MICHIGAN, that's why I am now in an INSTITUTION ! Three meals a day and don't have to talk to anyone except once a week.
Lucked into this board somehow, one of my luckier days.
Haven't hunted in some years now, but have a desire to get back to the woods. Gonna build a long range capable rifle and hunt ELK in Colorado from my locked room in Michigan. (I am hopping you are not believing this bull )
Bought an F N Mauser receiver, lg Ring on gun broker a short time back, sent to a gun smith out in AZ, who cleaned it up, checked it out, tried to buy it, said it wasn't any good. It did Rockwell at 9. something, going to order a Douglas 26" medium wt bull barrel in 6.5x284 and do the deal one last time in Colorado.
Been reading thru the posts here on this board and some interesting reading to be sure. A lot of good and not so good information, but one thing for sure, people SEEM friendly here, willing to share information, opinions, and thoughts.
THANKS FOR HAVING ME AND I HOPE TO WIN THAT CHRONO !
Paul @ rocking-b

Yes sir, friendly is a good description Kenny. I am looking forward to learning more here on this site. :)
I have already found so much great information I can't get to it all !

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.