COLD here today..

W

*WyoWhisper*

it started as a balmy -8 and warmed up to a sticky -1 went for a walk in our t-shirts and shorts.... came home to a family outing..
P1043628.jpg

turned around and saw the other half of the family was finishing supper...

P1043631.jpg

No kidding.. 10 bucks and 3 SLAMMERS ..

even Dollie ( my wife ) got excited!

just turned on the spot lights there are about 30 deer on the hay... it's about -10.. I say let them eat..! Wouldn't wanna be out there tonight!

Ric--
You're not the only one losing hay--My dad has a few like that on his side of the road and they are wearing his hay stack out like there's no tomorrow...
BTW--Just finished swapping emails with Chris Matthews--Sending my action to GA Prec. tomorrow for the tweaking/Rock barrel/MilSpec OD Teflon. I guess I'll have some groups to post soon...
grin.gif

-12 below today, 15 below tomorrow!
grin.gif

What's up with the heat wave down there in Wyoming?
Wife says we are coming down there to set up camp! How many empty stall you got Wyo?

I guess you have it worse than I do. It is about two below right now and will stay like that for a few more days. I'm glad its finally cooler here, but we don't have much snow anymore beacause it melted the other day when it hit 40.
frown.gif

Ric,
I don't mind the cold as long as there's no **** N.Y.ers I might have to take you up on that!

clg.. sure we adopt.. gotta work for room and board...

trouble is the work is outside... another balmy -26 this a.m.

Littletoes... warm.. **** I acually had to put on a sweater vest today.. might have to break out the wind breaker soon...
grin.gif

CJ,

Man don't send your rifle to Chris.. you're just gonna want another, then another, then another... he has no idea what he does to people... He just keeps on being patient and nice and all that crap and then sends back "one holers" when he's done.... freakin idiot!!
shocked.gif
wink.gif
grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts