• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Closed

TORCHRIDER

I know it's a long shot but hoping to find someone willing to part with some 300 RUM brass. Thanks and have a great day.

Re: WTB: 300 RUM Brass

I have some. Not sure how many and I cannot state they are "once fired". Let me find them and how many I have and I'll get with you first Earnhardt. Tony

Sorry, I thought you had all you wanted. I will take any TORCHRIDER and Earnhardt don"t need.

Sorry, I thought you had all you wanted. I will take any TORCHRIDER and Earnhardt don"t need.

No worries. Sorry for my snippy response. I think I am just frustrated with how difficult it has been to find brass. I am hoping to solidify a deal on this post but haven't as of today. Again, my apologies.

I have 80 pcs. weight sorted, started with 100,culled 20. primer pockets were cut with a Sinclair carbide uniformer tool, chamfered pockets inside & out necks are standard not altered except to chamfer.will let go for $100.rem. headstamp.