• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED cleaning out closet

jasonstewart

i have several guns that i need to sale. recent events with the economy are forcing me to sell these items.

1: SOLD-Taurus PT1911 .45ACP. this gun will flat out shoot like a champ. i have owned several smiths and a para ordnance 1911 and this will hang with em. it comes with 3 8rd magazines and 1 7rd magazine, an uncle mikes holster, a fobus paddle holster, a fobus magazine holster, original box and papers. round count is around 400. has been taken care of very well. cleaned every 50 rounds. some wear on slide from holster.asking $500 or best offer

2: SOLD-Colt Detective Special .38 revolver. comes with an uncle mikes holster. gun is in original condition. very little wear. round count is about 150. gun is 3rd edition and bluing is about 90+%. i do not have the original box or papers.i am asking $450 or best offer

3:Trade Pending-Ruger Super Redhawk .44 Magnum with scope. 9 1/2" barrel.stainless steel. hogue grips. comes with a scope shoulder holster. gun is above 90%. scope is a simmons 4x32. glass is clean and clear. round count is 50. enough to zero the scope and shoot some targets. excellent hunting gun. $600 shipped

4:sold-Smith&Wesson Sigma .40 with accessory rail. comes with a Lagua leather holster($75), 2 magazines, case and papers. gun has been shot very little. round count is around 200. asking $300 or best offer

5:sold-Remington Model 700 VSSF .308. B&C Medalist Tactical stock #2956, heavy barrel .820 at muzzle, 3# trigger, jeweled bolt, full length aluminum bedding block, free floated barrel, dual swivel studs on front. Leupold VX7 3.5x14x50 LR 30mm tube, XT duplex reticle. Leupold dual dovetail rings and bases. Round count is 40 to break in barrel. asking $2200

6:sold-Mossberg 835 Ultimag. 12gauge, 20"barrel, jelly head turkey choke, truglo fiber optics. gun is camo dipped. round count is less than 200. asking $300 or best offer.

7:sold-Mossberg model 9200 auto. 12 gauge, 24" barrel, NWTF gun. Number 177 of 1000. gun is about 85%. some light scratches from hunting. asking $300 or best offer.

8: sold-Leupold VX-7. 2.5x10x45 with 30mm tube. like new condition. no ring marks. xt duplex reticle in matte black finish. hand adjustable turrets. $950

9: sold-Leupold VX-7 3.5x14x50 LR with 30mm tube. less than 20 rounds shot through it. great scope. 100% satin black finish with xt duplex reticle. $1050

10: sold-Meopta 10x42 Binoculars. 100% condition. no scratches or marks anywhere. twist up caps and lens caps come with them. $600

prices are without shipping. handguns will have to be ffl to ffl. long guns shipped to ffl.

pm or email for pics or with questions-offers. i dont want to use up to much space by uploading all of them.
TRADES ARE ALSO WELCOME

Last edited:
I would love to see some pics of the S&W .40 and hopefully make an offer

Jason can I assume you're not buying the 300LSS and the check is in not the mail like you messaged me last week?