• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Clean out; Savage, AR, 270 WSM ammo LC9 laser + more

Tarheelpwr

All prices are + shipping. I'll ship in flat rate boxes where possible to save. I'll pick up the cost of a small flat rate if you spend $50 and a medium if you spend $100. Only exception is the ammo, buyer pays shipping on ammo. I tried to find normal retail prices and discount from there. If I'm out of line, make an offer.

I'm open to trades too, but cash is king. Shoot me a pm for list. Don't want to big this down.

I have pics I can share. PM me phone or email.

All prices are + shipping. I'll ship in flat rate boxes where possible to save. I'll pick up the cost of a small flat rate if you spend $50 and a medium if you spend $100. Only exception is ammo and gun. Buyer pays all shipping for those. I tried to be fair on pricing, but let me know if I'm out of line. I used Midway as a baseline.

For trades, since my stuff is not at retail, we'll agree on a value for your item or we can just use retail for everything. Just don't expect to use my cash prices and your items at retail.

I'd like to keep cash on my end to a min.

I have pics I can share. PM me phone or email. Or, if someone can post them for me, that would be great.

#7 Mil spec AR trigger + hammer
#8 Wollf reduced power spring
#9 Wollf reduced power disconnector spring # 7-9 $25
#10 standard A2 AR grips (I have 5) $2 each
#11 AR rifle spring and buffer $15
#12 (~50) 1x 7mm-08 mixed brass $20
#13 take off rings from a Savage flat back action; 1 in. They look like windage adjustable Leupold. 1 screw is buggered up $15
#14 NIB Vortex (Seekins) precision rings. 30mm, .97" $100
#15 tactical bolt handle knob 5/8x25 kryloned $15
#16 20 MOA Savage EGW SA round back scope base. Kryloned as well $30
#17 Vortex 44mm sunshade $25
#18 Random 1" silver rings $5
#19 Decelerator; .60" small, black $25
#20 Scope is a Cabela's Alpha 3-12 with BDC reticle $75
#21 Laser max LC9 red laser; needs new switch $50
#22 Partial box of 270 WSM 150 gr ammo $20

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg