Classifieds

CEG ,

I know you're right! My bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jim B.

p.s. Kirby wouldn't do it even if I was serious /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Jimm,

I generally do ask for 50% up front to start a project but that is only to cover out of pocket expenses for rifle componants, barrels, receivers, stocks and such.

I would go in the poor house if I had to cover all the componant costs before I was paid for the complete rifles. In some cases where the customer supplies most of the compoants, I will not ask for money until the project is ready to ship or nearing completion.

Roy, this is where you are, don;t really need any money yet but I will work up a total and get it to you ASAP.

Good Shooting!!

Kirby Allen(50)

Just havin' some fun.........

You da man........

Robert Frost said in his "Death of the Hired Man": Nothing to look back on with pride, nothing to look forward to with hope.

That sure ain't the case around this crowd. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

See there buffalobob, I know some cool stuff too...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Jimm

When there is a long line of people, the difference in being deaddog last and being next to deaddog last isn't much to worry about.

What a person has to worry about is Richard hunting Grizzley bears. What if the bears get him? We wouldn't have any boolits to shoot.

[ QUOTE ]
Robert Frost said in his "Death of the Hired Man": Nothing to look back on with pride, nothing to look forward to with hope.

[/ QUOTE ]

I stopped off on my way home from turkey hunting today and picked up an 44 inch long cleaning rod being hopeful that I would be using it before I die of old age. I think that is what is going to happen to the gobbler I have been hunting - death from old age.

buffalobob is right about Richard and his being carfull while hunting Grizzlies.

Heres what I'll do , everybody take up a quick collections and I'll fly up and keep Richard company and act as a bodyguard/backup man .

Isin't it nice of me to offer such a thing for fello hunters , and to think that nobody else even offered /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

To all concerned about Richard, The story I got from him is that they will be hunting a certain HUGE grizzly that is believed to be the one that killed a local miner a while back.

They usually hunt from the river but they are still froze up so they will be riding quads, seems this old bruin is very aggressive and loves to chase quads!!!

Yes, I am a bit nervous as well about hearing back from my friend!!! As long as Richard does not try to finish off the bear with a stick!!! Inside story on that one!!!

Kirby Allen(50)

Kirby ,

Please consider this a request to put Bufflerbobs project in front of mine . The reason for this is that we are to hunt together this fall and it would be terrible to have to listen to a grown man cry about why he doesn't have his favorite rifle to hunt with.

I know he said all that dead dog last and last dead dog stuff but those are simply the wanderings of a mind crazed by having gobblers totally ignore him for days on end .

Oh yeah ! , I almost forgot , thanks for checking on the Mc Millan stock for Scott .

Jim B.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.