• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CLASSIC RIFLES/MODERN PISTOLS MUST GO!

PRCLITE

I've been sitting on these two rifles for a while and they are nothing more than safe queens. I have had them for well over a year and still have not fired either so they need to go to a new home. I also have three carry pistols for sale that haven't gotten much use at all so they are also up for sale. Here's the list:

1. Remington Model Seven - this came out of the Remington Custom Shop in Sturgis, SD and it is a gem. This is chambered in .308 WIN and sports the mannlicher stock and a brand new VX-3HD scope. It will come with the Remington Custom Shop soft/hard case as well as 100 rounds of Hornady ammo. Asking $2700 shipped.
tempImagedZgNMr.png

2. Remington Model 673 - as most know this was a limited production rifle paying homage to the guide rifle of old. This is chambered in 350 Rem Mag and is in excellent condition. There is a Burris scope mounted on it (not in the picture). The problem with this caliber is ammo availability but this will come with 160 rounds of custom ammunition. Asking $1800 shipped.
tempImageqmPwzA.png

3. 9MM - Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 3.6" barrel - this has exactly two magazines through it so not much use at all. It has an Apex trigger installed as well as a Trijcon RMR model# 700600. It comes with an IWB & OWB holster as well as the box and all original paperwork. Asking $1100 with Trijicon. The Trijicon RMR has been removed and transferred over to another pistol so no longer available on this one. The factory slide plate has been replaced. Asking $600 shipped.
tempImageAfZPsw.png

4. 9MM - Springfield Hellcat OSP - I carried this IWB for about two months and put about 50 rounds through it but for the life of me, I cannot shoot it good enough to justify carrying it just because my hands are too big (XXL glove size). It has a custom stippling job and comes with the Hex red dot sight as well as an Apex trigger installed. It includes an IWB holster as well as the box and all original paperwork. Asking $650 shipped.
tempImageW52g7c.png

5. 9MM - Springfield Hellcat OSP FDE - I bought this for my wife who shot one magazine through it and put it in the safe. She will not come off of her Kimber Ultra II so it's been sitting in the safe since the day she shot it. It has never been carried as a CCW. It comes with the Hex red dot sight, and It includes an IWB holster as well as the box and all original paperwork. SOLD.
tempImageWvgh4b.png

If you want any other pictures or any further detail - feel free to reach out. I check my PM's on here often but I am open to texting as it's more convenient, just let me know if that is your preferred method in your PM. Check my feedback, all of my firearms have always been very well taken care of and listed appropriately.

Last edited:
Lovely Model 7MS, I have a 7MS .257 Roberts out of the old Custom Shop in Ilion, NY.

Good luck with your sale.