• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Classic Arms Receivers

grandslamsheephunter

Official LRH Sponsor
I see a lot of interest about the receivers that I am selling,just to clear a few things up, I purchase the receivers from TL in the heat treated state, and personally do the finish work ,I did not buy the machiney from LAW or of any one connected with LAW , I have a one man shop and been in the Gunsmithing business for 50 yrs,
I have my own machines , I don't have a website as I have enough work without one and I am
not going out commercial sell receivers,!!!!!!!!!! Everyone has the right to support the family
Sorry if I broke any rules in posting God Bless America

I see a lot of interest about the receivers that I am selling,just to clear a few things up, I purchase the receivers from TL in the heat treated state, and personally do the finish work ,I did not buy the machiney from LAW or of any one connected with LAW , I have a one man shop and been in the Gunsmithing business for 50 yrs,
I have my own machines , I don't have a website as I have enough work without one and I am
not going out commercial sell receivers,!!!!!!!!!! Everyone has the right to support the family
Sorry if I broke any rules in posting God Bless America

This clears it up in my eyes. The proximity to TL makes all the sense in the world now. Thanks!