• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Christensesn Carbon Classic 2 338 lapua

Kimber police tactical.308 obviously cash as well. I have a 338 Norma defiance bartlein build but cash would be on your end. Just curious what you were thinking

I'll pass on those for the moment. Wanting to build a 375 Cheytac. Would make a good deal for cash though. Out.of curiosity shoot me a deal on that kimber. Is it in an A5?

No it's the lpt. It shoots. Been threaded. I was kicking around the idea of selling my Cheytac
1CA26969-F2E9-49C7-9DED-589408910B57.jpeg

I've been doing more backcountry style hunts. Just don't shoot it much. Robert Vestal built it. Proof barrel and custom t4 elite. I don't think manners will build that light of a stock anymore. Had to send in parts to manners for custom fit. Jewel bottom safety. T5 terminator. Baer bottom metal. Stiller tac 408 1.4. She's under 16 in the pic

I'm interested for sure. What's the accuracy and what bullets are you running. I'll have to buy a press and stuff but I was gonna have to do that anyway

That is insane. Well if youre interested let me know. I'll have to round up some reloading equipment but I'm definitely interested. How many rounds on that rifle?

120 or so. I would let all the reloading stuff go with. I have a custom bore guide and rod from bore tech. I have shoulder bump gauge modified case and comparator. Cheytac case trimmer with 3 way cutter ( way easier to prep)
Widden custom micro dies. 50 Peterson brass and 8lb retumbo. All you need is a rockchucker or big boss press. The other brass is spoken for

I'm down bro. With all the reloading stuff and all I have to do is buy the press I can make that happen. I'm in KY but hell. If I have to drive to meet you and get the powder it would be worth it

I'm interested for sure. Shoot me a price if.younwant the Christensen +cash and we'll come up With a plan. Especially since you have the whole set up then key so just let me know