• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Fierce Carbon Edge 338 Lapua $2700

Status
Not open for further replies.

ff.hogue

Firearms

Model: Edge Carbon

Caliber: 338LM

Price: 2700

Other info:
Stainless Action, 1-10twist 26" carbon fiber wrapped barrel, upgraded muzzle brake and Kifaru paint job on the stock. Detachable bottom metal and nice soft recoil pad. 17 rounds down the barrel, as new. Guaranteed 1/2moa from Fierce with HSM 300gr. I purchased it for my father as a elk rifle, and it's just a little to much rifle for him. The rifle weighs 6lb 15oz

NO TRADES AT THIS TIME

Please email me at [email protected]

2mhdcg8.jpg

so085t.jpg

35hmdl3.jpg

wce45f.jpg

250noko.jpg

Last edited:
I like the way theses rifles are looking . Could you measure the magazine box inside.

Curios of the OAL inside for loads

Thanks Jeff

I don't have anything to measure it accurately with. I'm sure Fierce would be happy to supply that information to you.

Tell your dad not to feel bad. That's a lot of rifle for anyone. 300 gr and less than 7lbs. Wish you were looking for trades.

Tell your dad not to feel bad. That's a lot of rifle for anyone. 300 gr and less than 7lbs. Wish you were looking for trades.

For some reason it won't let me edit the original post, but I would consider a Mausingfield, Pierce Titanium or Bighorn TL3 in trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.