• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Christensen Ridgeline 300 WSM Carbon

arrow

Great condition Ridgeline .300 WSM with 24" carbon barrel and comes with the included muzzle break. Has 150 rounds down the tube and the action has really smoothed up from when it was new. Comes with the spartan Javelin bipods and mount. Scope, rings, stock pad, sling, and suppressor not included. Asking $1700 OBO.

IMG_4157.PNG
IMG_4158.PNG
IMG_4159.PNG

Last edited:
Original post edited. Bipods included and new asking price.

Its my buddies rifle but he's saying he's getting around 1/2 MOA with it. He did a quick load work up with 200 ELDX and H4831SC and picked the best one, confirmed drops and went hunting. I'm sure with proper load development a better load could be found. He's a hunting guide and the majority of his clients opted to use this rifle to dump their elk. Puts them down hard.

Any trades I have a a Sig Sauer Tango 6 3-18 scope FFP lighted reticle. And I have. Custom Stiller long action 7wsm any thoughts. Text me at+13155735078 craig

I had a guy on snipers hide say he would take it. Still waiting to hear back from him. Ill let you guys know if it falls through, but I think its gone. Thanks for the offers.