• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Christensen Classic Carbon 26 Nosler

REEDUSMC

Bought the rifle and scope on an impulse, like the rifle, but I probably wont be using it too much...my loss = your gain.

Rifle,
Christensen Arms Classic Carbon in 26 Nosler, like new (6 rounds down the barrel, for chrono purposes). Has original box, paperwork, test target (shows a .4" group using doubletap 129gr ABLR, and a .9" group using Nosler 140 AB's). Muzzlebrake and thread protector included.

Scope,
Swarovski Z6 3-18 with Ballistic Turret, also like new. Has the outdoorsmans BDC turret using Nosler 129gr ABLR's chrono'ed at 3310 FPS and a DA of 4000ft. Has box, bikini cover, and all paperwork from Swaro.

Leupold rings.

This is a turnkey like new setup. I have 5700ish in the entire setup, I would like 4400 shipped CONUS to your FFL for everything listed above. I also have 80 loaded factory Nosler 129gr ABLR rounds that can be purchased with the rifle or after it sells.

email is best - trevin.reed40(at)gmail.com

Guys shoot me an email and I'll send you pics. I'm gonna be outside of Internet or phone connectivity until mid-day Sunday so bear with me

Ill take 4200 for the complete setup or 2100 for rifle and 2100 for scope.

Thanks