• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Christensen Arms Traverse 6.5 PRC

ssmith6

Up on the Block:

Christensen Arms Traverse in 6.5 PRC in its stock form. Bought as a backup rifle for my Fierce for a mule deer hunt this year. Shoots consistently less than 1/2" with Hornady 143 ELD-X Precision Hunter Ammo (See sight in target from CO hunt with the factory ammo). From my records the rifle has had 78 rounds down the tube. Scope and rings are not included in the sale.

Price: $2,150 shipped with 55 rounds of factory precision hunter ammo included. Will include the 5 pieces of fired brass as well as the hornady match brass with 35 pieces of fired brass and 5 unfired rounds (147 eld-m).

Other items available to the buyer for additional cost:

Hornady 6.5PRC Die Set
48 Pieces of Nosler 2nds Brass (30 unfired, 18 2x fired). I culled 2 pieces out of the 50.

Trade offers welcome and will be discussed on a case by case basis.

Thanks!

prc1.jpg
PRC2.jpg
PRC3.jpg
PRC4.jpg

Last edited:
Still available?

Rifle weight?
Yes still have it.

9# on the nose like you see in pictures. Taking listed scope weight and ring weight into the equation I come up with 7.375#. Christensen lists bare rifle as 7.3# for the SA version so I should be close on my bare rifle weight.