• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Christensen Arms 7mm Mag & Nightfoece 5-20x56 FS!!

Auduck

FOR SALE ONLY!! Christensen Arms Classic Steel 7mm rem mag, Nightforce SHV 5-20x56mm-30mm tube scope and w/30mm Nightforce titanium rings! This gun is in 99% new condition and has only been shot 30-40 rounds at the range for load development and barrel break-in! This gun will shoot sub MOA! Rifle comes with a removable titanium muzzlebrake and also has tread cap protector if you don't like shooting it with the muzzlebreak! Gun comes with a Christensen Arms custom soft case, my load data, 20 rounds of custom ammo and a set of Lee collect dies! NO TRADES!! For more info on gun or about a shipping quote to your FFL contact me @ (256)613-7083!! Thanks and have a blessed day$$$3000.00

FOR SALE ONLY!! Christensen Arms Classic Steel 7mm rem mag, Nightforce SHV 5-20x56mm-30mm tube scope and w/30mm Nightforce titanium rings! This gun is in 99% new condition and has only been shot 30-40 rounds at the range for load development and barrel break-in! This gun will shoot sub MOA! Rifle comes with a removable titanium muzzlebrake and also has tread cap protector if you don't like shooting it with the muzzlebreak! Gun comes with a Christensen Arms custom soft case, my load data, 20 rounds of custom ammo and a set of Lee collect dies! NO TRADES!! For more info on gun or about a shipping quote to your FFL contact me @ (256)613-7083!! Thanks and have a blessed day$$$3000.00
Do you have any pictures you can share? Very interested please email me at [email protected] thanks and have a blessed day!