choke brake on 12 gauge

Yes, the manufacturers specs will tell you that. Also, an autoloader will shoot lighter than a pump. I will however say don't be that guy that shows up to the duck blind with cheese grater sticking out your barrel....It will ruin your buddies day.

The screw in breaks do not work. There are all kinds of claims out there but even Angleport, the leader, only claims a 15 percent reduction in jump and thanks with barell porting. I have tried, choke n comp, briley ported. They really do nothing. If you are recoil sensitive, check your shells first.

Yes, the manufacturers specs will tell you that. Also, an autoloader will shoot lighter than a pump. I will however say don't be that guy that shows up to the duck blind with cheese grater sticking out your barrel....It will ruin your buddies day.

Could you repeat that I didn't hear you to many guy with ported breaks in blind with me. My dogs deaf to:D

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.