• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ChargeMaster

Huntsman66

So here's the deal…. I have a ChargeMaster 1500, powder thrower works fine, but the scale will Not calibrate anymore. Does anyone need the unit for parts or just a thrower its still pretty close, about 2 tenths off when compared to a electronic and beam scale.. If so, send me a PM

So here's the deal…. I have a ChargeMaster 1500, powder thrower works fine, but the scale will Not calibrate anymore. Does anyone need the unit for parts or just a thrower its still pretty close, about 2 tenths off when compared to a electronic and beam scale.. If so, send me a PM
Why not contact RCBS for a repair? Or maybe they don't cover their electronics? I would give it a try. maybe get a new one sent back to you.

Why not contact RCBS for a repair? Or maybe they don't cover their electronics? I would give it a try. maybe get a new one sent back to you.
Brother, I'm right there with you…. And I tried, but they wont help me at all… it's outside the 1 year warranty and they wont even recommend a service provider.. Not very happy with them at this point, not looking for a freebie, but any help from them would have been helpful

Brother, I'm right there with you…. And I tried, but they wont help me at all… it's outside the 1 year warranty and they wont even recommend a service provider.. Not very happy with them at this point, not looking for a freebie, but any help from them would have been helpful
There might be information that is worth a try for you >>> https://nictaylor00.blogspot.com/2015/07/rcbs-chargemaster-1500-keypad-defect.html

Lone Mountain Communications will make it like new.
[email protected]
520-826-1200