Cerakote color match for Nightforce Dark Earth scope color

letzhunt

I am looking for a current Cerakote color that matches the Nightforce Dark Earth scopes as close as possible. Looking for an H or E series. The color may not exist but maybe someone has a custom mix ratio for a color that does. I found one applicator in a state to far for me to be willing to ship at this point. I'm in North East Indian but would travel a few hours to get one done right. I do have a local applicator but matching is not in his wheelhouse although a known ration I'm sure he could do. I certainly can't be the first person trying to match that color.

Have you contacted Cerakote to see if they can point you to the correct color or they can recommend a Certified Cerakote applicator in your area, if one exists?

I did contact them. I actually located another applicator fairly close and he is going to do a few sample sprays and see what is close. I believe that Smoked Bronze may be close enough. May need a small ratio of black but I am hopeful. If we find one I will share it so others using the Nightforce Dark Earth can at least have a good starting color.

Recent Posts