• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

CED M2 Shooting Chronograph For sale

powermax

I have a used CED M2 Shooting Chronograph I'd like to get off my shelf $100.00 shipped to your door.

this unit is 18 years old +/- but not used much, purchased a Labradar and have no need for this anymore, I want to be clear that this unit works great BUT lighting needs to be perfect, to much direct light it will error, not enough light it will not read the projectile, this is the only reason I went to a Labradar, I don't have the luxury to wait until condition are perfect to shoot...

*****buyers please do not purchase this unit if you have low tolerance level, but if you are shooting under idea conditions this unit is great*****

ALSO PLEASE NOTE: photo IMG_0688 shows where a muzzle-loader sabot chipped off a little (circled in red)

Check is preferred but would consider PayPal for payment

Attachments

• IMG_0685.JPG
    IMG_0685.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0686.JPG
    IMG_0686.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0687.JPG
    IMG_0687.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0688.png
    IMG_0688.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0684.JPG
    IMG_0684.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 38
Last call for $50.00 shipped to your door (USA)
Otherwise it will out of sight & out of mind!

I'll take it for a $50 postal money order if you want to get rid of it. I don't run a check book and I refuse to put any of my cards on PayFoul. Obviously I'll need your address info in order to send payment so PM me or just reply back with your info here if this is good for you.
Thanks-
tigguy

Sorry for late reply, I'm out of town for a few days, I'll touch base with you tomorrow or Tuesday

I'll take it for a $50 postal money order if you want to get rid of it. I don't run a check book and I refuse to put any of my cards on PayFoul. Obviously I'll need your address info in order to send payment so PM me or just reply back with your info here if this is good for you.
Thanks-
tigguy
did you still want this?