CED Chronograph

mike06

I have the first version CED that is about ten years old. I had not used it for about four years and when I started shooting again this past spring I was having many problems of shots not recording. I soon started researching the web and decided to buy the IR screen kit and try that. Sometimes the shots would record and sometimes not. I thought the light conditions was the problem at the range because the sun was always extremely bright. At home I set it up did the rubber band and flashlight test and everything worked ok. Back to the range I go and this time nothing. Not even one shot would record. Last of all I decided to get a set of the new M2 sensors and try that. Result that did the trick. Every shot has recorded since it has not missed a beat. I had read that the M2 sensors where made better than the first ones and that's for sure. I hope if there is anyone out there having the same problems this may same them some time and grief. Mike

It is a real good unit but plan on buying the infared kit and battery. you will be more happy in the long run.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.