• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CCI 450 Primers (Central Cal)

I recently sold 1000 ea Rem 1-1/2 and 7-1/2 primers to a local guy I was talking to because he couldn't find any primers for his pistol and .223. I couldn't meet up with him because of work, so my wife did. Both he and my wife were very happy he got primers and my wife got $80 cash I never saw!

After watching a hilarious thread I realized I have a couple thousand CCI 450 primers I could cut loose and help out another brother/sister member. If anyone is in dire need in the Central Ca. valley of a brick to keep shooting let me know and you can have one for $30. Unfortunately, I can't ship but could meet u partially.
Yup.....this what the forum is for! Good on you!

After watching a hilarious thread I realized I have a couple thousand CCI 450 primers I could cut loose and help out another brother/sister member. If anyone is in dire need in the Central Ca. valley of a brick to keep shooting let me know and you can have one for $30. Unfortunately, I can't ship but could meet u partially.
As a Navy veteran...I have much respect for you.....Hand Salute

Same here, I can share a carton of small rifle, large rifle, and large pistol for $30 each as well. Located in the Evansville, IN tri-state area. Neither can I ship.

Hit reply. Look at the attach files...push attach...go to your pics....select the ones you want hit done on top pics....they upload
Sorry, but my tech skills are non-existent!! I don't know how to post pics of the primers. 12-18-20 cur-nix
0E57C746-09F9-4AEC-ADAB-76B26F32D837.jpeg

Speaking of crazy prices. Attorney general of texas is going after every ones favorite price gouger. Prize goes to. CHEAPER THE DIRT. They are being ordered to pay back $410k in over charges. Go to guns and gadgets on you tube. gentlemen has interesting video on it.