• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

CCI 250 primers

DNADave

Looking for someone willing to part with a 1000 count box for less than $60 in the greater Pugetopolis area.

Last edited:
You can. UPS will ship them as long as the box is labeled as ORM-D. They have a label you can print out and put on the box. Shipped 50 rounds of 25-06 to my dad South of San Antonio that way.

you CAN NOT ship powder or primers without a hazmat permit and follow packing regs. and pay the fees.
you can have someone with the permit ship it for you but you as a individual can not.
I just bought 5 pounds of H4350 from Natchez SS 2 days ago with no issues. You pay shipping and hazmat fee. And this is in NY.

I just bought 5 pounds of H4350 from Natchez SS 2 days ago with no issues. You pay shipping and hazmat fee. And this is in NY.
Actually I just checked shipping box and it is FedEx that shipped it.

For future reference, loaded ammunition is categorized differently than powder and primers. Ammunition can be shipped orm-d , primers and powder MUST be shipped HazMat. And the commercial sellers (Natchez, Midsouth, Powder Valley, etc) have gone through training and a permit process to have that privilege. Don't ship powder or primers yourself, unless you have a couple years to give away... rsbhunter