Cattle Guards(The pipes across the road to keep the cows in0

sullijr

A few months ago, President Obama received and was reading a report that there were over 100,000 cattle guards in Colorado. Colorado ranchers had protested his proposed changes in grazing policies, so he ordered the Secretary of the Interior to fire half of the "cattle" guards immediately!!

Before the Secretary of the Interior could respond and presumably try to straighten him out, Vice-President, Joe Biden, intervened with a request that.. before any "cattle" guards were fired, they be given six months of retraining

That exact same statement came out when ''Slick Willie'' was president. All the ranchers got a kick out of it. With those guys at the helm........... ''Hope-Change-C-span-But I didnt inhale-I did NOT have sexual relations with that woman......'' ya ya ya, Id belive either of the two was that stupid.
Sad, but its a different world now than I was raised in, not that many years ago.
Very very sad indeed.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.