• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Case Length/Headspace Gauge Organizer

FNA3G

LRH Sponsor
Hi everyone, some of you have seen these posts before. I am updating them with new ones since the old ones have expired and I am including the changes., Thanks.

I printed these headspace/case length organizers for a few people and they worked well. If anybody could use one PM me.
Red or black. If not specified I will ship what I have on hand. Can do custom colors on request but it might be a few dollars extra.
$25 TYD Case length/Headspace Gauge Holder: Holds 10 of the gauges. This works with all the most common gauges up to 1" diameter. This can be wall mounted Via two #8 screws or just sit on top of the bench. If you want them custom labeled as in the image it will be $5 and you will have to let me know what you would like the spaces labeled as and in what order. Most factory stampings can be seen with them in the holder.

$35 TYD Case length/Headspace Gauge Holder With Cover: This option includes the Holder with a cover that can be seen in one of the images. The cover just sits on top of the holder. It can still be wall mounted or sit on the bench.

If you have any other custom requests or questions please let me know and I will try to make it happen. Thanks.

Other items that have been requested.

Attachments

• Headspace_case length gauge 1.jpg
    Headspace_case length gauge 1.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 146
  • Headspace_case length gauge 2.jpg
    Headspace_case length gauge 2.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 144
  • Headspace_case length gauge cover.jpg
    Headspace_case length gauge cover.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 141
Last edited: