Carl Zeiss Hensoldt, Military Optics --- New Sponsor

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Nathan Hunt, owner of HDC, LLC. His company is the sole source for the Carl Zeiss Hensoldt line of military optics here in the states.

Learn about this top shelf line of optics HERE .

Len,

Thanks for the introduction. I am excited to be working with LongRangeHunting.com. This is obviously a group of serious and dedicated shooters.

I will be checking in here frequently, so if anyone has any questions feel free to post or PM them.

Best Regards,

Nathan Hunt

I've had the chance to meet Nathan and play with several models of Hensoldt scopes and the Spotter 60. You'll be hard pressed to find a better guy to do business with or a better rifle scope or spotter. I want that 4-16FF in a bad way!

Kyle

HDC, LLC is back at LRH.

We are no longer importing Hensoldt, but we are a full service gunsmith shop operating out of our 4000sq/ft facility in calera, AL.

We offer custom shotgun and rifle builds as well as Cerakote and parkerized finishes.

We also have access to awesome deals on optics.

We hope you'll consider us for your next project. Call anytime 205-690-8470.

Thanks,

Nathan Hunt

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.