Captnken South Central Ga.

Captnken

Originally from Mobile. Al now living remotely outside Fitzgerald, Ga. Retired from Mobile Fire Dept; combat fire officer, Medic, Fireboat Captain, diver, turned USMM (Merchant Marine) Oceans Master Ship's Captain. Lived three months or so of every year outside Winnipegosis, Mb. some twenty years and am former alien resident of that Providence. Have personal range, reload, upper end refinish gun wood and own and operate (when not too old, fat and lazy) Neshota Forge Blacksmith Shop and Knifeworks. Was full-time maker between retirement from shipping and first Retirement checks ; some seven years although have been doing cutlery since middle sixties. Guns have always been a passion so found quite an array of compatriots here. Friend told me about LRH ; thought I might find a LH action for a build I'm beginning but did not tell me what a wonderful site I would find with so much information available from so many members on so many aspects of shooting.

Welcome aboard Captnken. Enjoy LRH, I'm in N. Florida soth of Live Oak.

Don Dunlap

Hey Don nice to make contact with you. not quite sure where Live Oak is exactly but am a bit familiar with the Lake City area I believe it is. I'm about an hour north of Valdosta thirty miles east of I75. Just came in from mowing and trying to get out of here tomorrow for Camp I have north of Mobile. Some work, some fishing , lots of relaxing!! Back in a week or so. You're my first contact, thanks.
Ken

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.