CAMO Gear

dciron

I am not sure if I posted this in the right place, if not I apologize. I have looked at past posts regarding this topic but they all seem to be from 2015 to 2018 so I wanted to see if there is any new information regarding mostly the quality and support of these companies. For example, just how good is the Sitka stuff and do they back it up if there is an issue? How about Badlands, I like their pattern, but is their product made well? Is it comfortable, does it hold it? I know there is a wealth of expereince here and I look forward to learning.

Most of stuff I use is Sitka and Kuiu. Personally I like both brands. But the next person may not. They both seem to be quite tough and perform quite well. Sitka I've never had reason to call for any kind off issue. Kuiu I've had a couple issues, but when I contacted them you couldn't have asked for nicer people and they immediately took care of the issue. Don't know if that helps. Good luck

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.