Custom Concealment Camo gear

john g duvall

Two years ago I purchased the Custom Concealment Ghillie Suit. This suit is recommended by Maj. John L. Plaster. His site is www.ultimatesniper.com In his book "The Ultimate Sniper" he shows the suit in action against "thermal imaging" equipment(IR). It is absolutely unbelievable. At a distance of not more than 20 yards the sniper in the suit remained undetectable. The suit is expensive and has been classified as "munitions" by the Federal Government. This verifies the fact that this suit works "extremely" well. Norma Marion in Zanesville Ohio is the woman to talk to for those of you that are serious. I would recomend any one out there that is aware of the present situation here in the USA (terroists etc.) to at least read the Major's book and decide for themselves what is needed in the field. Any one that is prior Military will get a discount on the price. Any one that is prior Military(USA) took the same oath I did many years ago..."To defend this nation against all enemies foriegn and domestic". This is just another "tool" that might be needed. "I would rather have it and not need it then to need it and not have it". God Bless J.D.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.