Camera Land's Deal of the Day 9/25/2013

gr8fuldoug

Official LRH Sponsor
clbanner120710.gif

As I am sure you are aware by now, a little while ago we started a "Deal of the Day" promo. This, "Deal of the Day" is posted everyday I am here at work, assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol.
We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

nikonlogo.gif

Todays deal is on a Nikon #8338 20x/25x DS Digiscoping Eyepiece.....

I was moving some product around in the warehouse and came upon a few of these and I figured to post these as todays "Deal of the Day" at a crazy low price of only $19.99. Quantities are limited so just call Doug or Neil if you are interested @ 212-753-5128.

41VnjVpH0dL._SX385_.jpg

Nikon ProStaff Digiscoping 20x Eyepieces #8338 (25x for image 82mm Pro Staff Scopes). Nikon has made it easier than ever to use Nikon Pro-Staff 65mm Spotting Scope and Nikon ProStaff 82mm Spotting Scope with digital cameras. Nikon Digiscoping ProStaff 20x/25x Eyepieces offer easy attachment to a digital camera, and allow for reduced vignetting with small adjustments.

Features of Nikon ProStaff Scope 20 / 25x Digital Scoping Eyepiece:
•For use with Nikon digiscoping bracket
•Take professional quality photos from long distances for less than half the cost of a telephoto lens

Includes - Push-On Front Cap, Strap for push-on front cap, Push-On Rear Cap and Soft Case
20x Magnification with 65mm scope
25x Magnification with 82mm scope
2.5 degrees Angle of View with 65mm scope
2.0 degrees Angle of View with 82mm scope

Please feel free to call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 with any questions or to place an order.

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.