Camera Land's Deal of the Day 10/8/2013

gr8fuldoug

Official LRH Sponsor
clbanner120710.gif

swarovskilogo.jpg

As I am sure you are aware by now, a little while ago we started a "Deal of the Day" promo. This, "Deal of the Day" is posted everyday I am here at work, assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol.
We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

Todays deal is on an Illuminated Riflescope from Swarovski.....

When Swarovski redesigned their Z6i series of riflescopes (cosmetic differences and a tilt auto shutoff on the illumination) we jumped on their existing demo inventory and snapped up a supply of the Swarovski Z6i Illuminated Series 3-18x50 BR-I Reticle Riflescope #59637. We are offering these for only $2399.99 on the "Deal of the Day". A new Swarovski 3-18x50 Illuminated Riflescope starts (depending on reticle) at well over $3000.00 so this is a great value on a top quality scope.

swarovskiz6i10x42.jpg

Product Highlights
◾30mm Tube
◾Waterproof
◾Fogproof
◾HD Optics
◾Side Focus Parallax
◾Illuminated BR-I Reticle

The Z6i 3-18x50 from Swarovski opens up new doors for hunters seeking high-powered optics for their sporting arms. Combining the situational-awareness from sighting at 3x, with a shocking up-close-and-personal view at 18x, and topping it off with a very efficient 50mm objective - this stellar sighting system brings a cornucopia of flexibility and low-light performance to your next great hunt. From the ocular to the objective, inside and out, this scope is a world class performer that will get you on target quickly and accurately. This Z6i is configured with a 30mm waterproof/fogproof main-tube, side-focus parallax correction, and an illuminated BR-I reticle in the second focal plane.

Optical Performance
•Objective: 50 mm - provides remarkable twilight performance
•Swarotop coatings: anti-reflective multicoating enhances light transmission
•6x magnification range offers a wide field of view and the ability to zoom in for close-up observation
•HD Optics: fluoride glass elements with multilayered anti-reflective coatings yield superior edge-sharpness

Construction Details
•Main-tube: 30 mm aluminum alloy
•Nitrogen purged: waterproof to 13.0'/4.0 m
•Side focus knob: adjusts parallax error from 50 m - infinity
•Micro-grooves on the tube's interior minimize residual reflections for bright high-contrast viewing

Illuminated BR-I Reticle in the Second Focal Plane
•Illumination module: low profile for unobstructed viewing, auto shut-off function prevents battery discharge, day-night selector controls illumination time, flashing reticle low-battery indicator, memory function stores 1 daytime and 1 nighttime setting that recalls last illumination level setting.
•High-Grid technology: precision orange reticle illumination system provides optimum brightness in daylight, nighttime, twilight.
•Illuminated BR-I reticle: 4 heavy posts center the eye. Fine cross hairs with a single illuminated dot at the center indicate the point of aim. The short 6 o'clock post accommodates an elongated stadia with alternating hash-marks and dots - the dots/hash-marks indicate hold-over points for long-range shot-placement
•Second focal plane positioning of the reticle maintains the reticle's size across the magnification range.

Specs:
Magnification 3-18x
Objective Lens Diameter 50 mm
Reticle BR-I
Main-Tube Diameter 30 mm
Linear Field of View 3x: 7.6° - 39.9' @ 100 yd / 13.3 m @ 100 m
18x: 1.3° - 6.6' @ 100 yd / 2.2 m @ 100 m
Exit Pupil Diameter 3x: 9.5 mm
18x: 2.8 mm
Eye Relief 3x: 3.7" / 9.5 cm
18x: 3.7" / 9.5 cm
Filter Size M 52 x 0.75
Impact Point Correction 0.18 MOA / 5 mm @ 100 m
Maximum Windage/Elevation Adjustment Windage: 36 MOA / 1.0 m @ 100 m
Elevation: 64 MOA / 1.8 m @ 100 m
Weatherproofing Water and fogproof
Battery / Runtime CR2032: run-time n/a
Dimensions Length: 15.12" / 38.4 cm
Weight 22.4 oz / 635 g

Please feel free to give us a call @ 212-753-5128 with any questions.

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.