Camera Land's Deal of the Day - 8/23/2013

gr8fuldoug

Official LRH Sponsor
clbanner120710.gif

As I am sure you are aware by now, a little while ago we started a "Deal of the Day" promo. This, "Deal of the Day" is posted everyday I am here at work, assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol.
We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

Today's "Deal of the Day" is a totally different format. We brought in some Smith & Wesson Special Tactical Knife and Multi-Tool Combos and we posted them at a reduced price on GearHog.com for only $19.99
GearHog.com is a great site for limited quantities of reduced priced hunting related products.
Of course if you prefer to call us @ 212-753-5128 to order one that works too.

S&WSWPROM-12-1CP.GIF

The Smith & Wesson Special Tactical Folding Knife and Multi-Tool Combo features a knife that has a folding, high-carbon steel blade and a composite handle, easy 1-hand opening. The knife also features a liner lock and a lanyard hole for safety and convenience, while the multi-tool's 15 separate functions provide versatile use.

Features
* Knife features a folding, high-carbon steel blade and a composite handle with easy 1-hand opening
* Liner lock, and lanyard hole on the knife for safety and convenience
* 15-function multi-tool has spring-loaded pliers, a drop-point blade, a Phillips head, a large flat head, a small flat head, a saw, a ruler, a file, 3 hex bolt holes, a can opener, a bottle opener, a wire cutter, a scraping blade and a hook disgorger

Details
- 15 Function Multi-Tool
- Spring loaded pliers
- Outboard comonents
- Special Tactical Knife
- 3.5" High Carbon Steel blade
- 4.6" Compsite handle
- Liner Lock

Please feel free to call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 with any questions or to place an order.

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.