• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Cabelas Special Savage 6.5x284. Custom Load, Drops, Etc.

Pharmsales

Hello,

I am the original owner of this "Cabelas Special" Savage 6.5x284. Pretty rifle with the Accustock, The Target Accutrigger (Very Nice!) and a 24" fluted barrel. It is a real pleasure to shoot. I have somewhere around 65 rounds on this rifle.

Specifics:

Work performed by Hunt The Distance
Factory trigger tuned down to 2 lbs.
Custom Ammo - Have the load data. Sale will include 78 loaded ammo and 6 pieces of brass.
Velocity - Shoots the 140 Grain Bergers at 2,875 fps.
Drop Data - Have this data and is plugged into my Gunwerks Rangefinder. Verified to past 1,000 yards.

I have included a picture of the load work up. Velocity is 2,875 with an Extreme spread of 7 FPS. Rifle is quite accurate. I have included a 100 yard target - it's right at a 1/2 MOA gun.

The drop data has been verified way out and it is plugged into my rangefinder. New owner will get all of this data for their setup. In essence, this rifle just needs a scope and is turn key from there.

I typically keep rifles forever, but have run out of room in the safe and have some customs coming together. I have never had this rifle in the field; just at the range a few times.

I currently have a Premier Reticle Light Tactical Scope on this rifle, but the sale will be without the scope. If the scope is wanted with the purchase, we can discuss that.

I live in Austin, Texas and my phone number is 512-632-3198. Happy to do a face to face if that works better for anyone.

Asking $1,000 plus shipping.

Bryan Lewis

IMG_1369.jpg
IMG_1486.jpg
IMG_1105.JPG
IMG_1372.jpg
IMG_1471.jpg

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 37