By **** ya just gotta be proud of buffalobob?

Roy

I really enjoyed stopping by and having lunch with you and your son. Next year I won't need to do so much scouting, I hope, and maybe you can take a day and we can go call some coyotes. I would really like to learn how to do that.

As I said at lunch, you were the only person who would tell a out of state hunter where to go elk hunting and I really appreciate it. I would also repeat what I told you about the people in Idaho in general. The butcher/bowhunter at Rocky Mountain Custom Pack took my elk coolers into his freezer for free when he was turning away paying customers. The Forest Service lady at the North Fork station was helpful and knowledgeable, the Salmon BLM lady took a lot of time to explain to me where the forest fires were and which back country roads were closed. The Idaho Fish and Game Office people were courteous and knowledgeable, the librarian at the Salmon Public Library was nice.

Really a state full of nice people

Jim

P.S

I made it to Rawlins Wy. tonight and that is over the Continental Divide so it is all downhill from here

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts