By **** ya just gotta be proud of buffalobob?

Roy,

You must have gotten the same e-mail I did with the attached pic!!!

I would agree with you all the way!!! He dun did goood!!!

Can't wait for the post of the story!!! As far as I know its the farthest big game kill so far with an Allen Magnum. He has certainly upped the bar for the rest of us!!

Kirby Allen(50)

OH THIS IS SUCH BS!!!!!!!!!!! I wont have a computer all weekend long and you do this crap to me, total bull$h!t!!!!

Congrats on whatever it was Buffalo, cant wait till monday to see

steve

Hmmmm,

You must have the same email as me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Now to echo my favorite line of our antelope hunt " OK Jim , back to work " cuz Thats a lot of packing to do .

Jim B.

OK, Lets have it....someone post the pictures and story. I hope it is big and was far away. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kirby:

I got the same e-mail and that was some picture. The story will probably be even better. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fifty you are just bragging on him because he's making your 'ol rifles look so good!!!lol lol I'm kidding I'm proud of the 'ol Bama boy gone to the big city! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

There is evidence that bufflobob was seen leaving Idaho having arrived in Blackfoot about noon. After a 2 1/2 hour or so lunch invluding a major chew the fat session he was headed home.

He learned a lot on this hunt. I think it was a suprise to him that he got so lonesome and missed his family (a sign of a good man). I don't think he had considered that.

The elk rack is a nice heavy one with lots of tree sap patina. Yep, the bull was a warrior. The broken tine and the ones ground sharp from moving lots of dirt.

I think his greatest eye opener was when he, after having shot those MD whitetail, walked up on the down'd 6X6.

THe 200gr WC did well. Both shots were fatal. bb just learned how tough an elk really is.

T'was a fun lunch with a proud hunter.

I especially seeing the special forces sticker on the hood.

As I was heading to meet him, coming towards the Interstate from a grain field in the lavas, there went ol' bb down I-15 proudly displaying the elk rack in his famous toting box.

As I saw the ol' Toyota headed down the interstate I had a bit of pride from having just a bit of involvement in the operation.

It was good to get know bb a bit better....

Let me tell ya jim used the "bb factor" and placed those bullets exactly and I mean exactly at the point of aim at what was it? 968yds.

Did you ever try to hit the shoulder joint at that distance and do it? Jim did w/the second shot. Damage was massive. there was no more shoulder joint, none, zip, nadda! It was pretty much all in the chest cavity in itty bitty bits.

I'd figure that bullet hit the joint at about 2400 fpe. Wow!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.