Bushnell forge rifle scope

david g ranes

I purchased one of these for my son for an early Christmas it is impressive for the money I gave for it is built heavy duty have shot it to 700 yds and has worked flawlessly the turrets are very tight with no slop in them with a locking turret plus zero stop this scope will fill a nitch that alot of people are looking for may should have kept it my self. David

My brother has one. We just set it and forget it. The reticle and glass is nice so we use that too shoot. My local range only goes to 200 but that little scope makes light work of the 3 inch steel plates. I got it on sale for $225 as a present for my bro.

I purchased one of these for my son for an early Christmas it is impressive for the money I gave for it is built heavy duty have shot it to 700 yds and has worked flawlessly the turrets are very tight with no slop in them with a locking turret plus zero stop this scope will fill a nitch that alot of people are looking for may should have kept it my self. David

I just bought one for my .270 and it's a great scope. However, it's a bit too big for my deer gun. I'm thinking of replacing it with a Leupold VX3i. If you're looking to acquire another Forge (2.5-15x50), message me.

Next on my list. I was very happy with the legend series and i believe the forge is the replacement.

I just bought one for my .270 and it's a great scope. However, it's a bit too big for my deer gun. I'm thinking of replacing it with a Leupold VX3i. If you're looking to acquire another Forge (2.5-15x50), message me.
I appreciate the offer if I buy another scope then I would have to buy another rifle then more dies then another safe then brass and all the condiments tI go with it at 64 and raising 7 year old twin girls I need to pass but appreciate the offer. David

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.