• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Burris XTR III 3.3-18 mil SCR 2 reticle

archangel485

I have a Burris XTR III with the mil SCR 2 reticle for sale. Comes with everything it came with new (box, manual, scope caps). This is one of the original models so it is made in the USA but does not have illumination. It is in very good condition, basically like new but I did notice a tiny pin point ding in the finish on the bell near the top (see picture). The ring marks are almost not even detectable, but if you look hard you can see them in the right light. Was mounted to a 22LR for about 150 rounds. $1000 shipped and insured in the US assuming you're not in some remote location that costs a ton extra to ship to. :)

IMG_20220818_213824.jpg
IMG_20220818_213946.jpg
IMG_20220818_212724.jpg
IMG_20220818_213726.jpg
IMG_20220819_061008.jpg

Last edited:
Is anyone interested? Do I just have the wrong price? The illuminated version runs about $1200 new I believe, but they're not US made anymore if that matters to you. Shoot me a message if interested and where you're at price wise. Thanks.

Your price is fair.. burris really screwed those of us that bought these American made versions when they dropped the price and sent the production to the Philippines.. these xtr3's are the absolute best scope for the money on the market today. This is priced with the xtr2 now and these absolutely smoke the xtr2. Good luck with your sale. I'd buy it but just don't need it right now.

I'm very interested but it's not the time for me right now unfortunately. What I have noticed is in the past few months the gear I've had listed, especially higher priced stuff, is moving far slower. I think it's due to economic concerns in buyers personally.