• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Burris Eliminator III Ballistic Laser Scope 4-16x50 Riflescope

I have had this for just under 1 year, and engaged targets out to 750 yards so far with a 6.5 grendel

excellent condition

sell for $1000

Selling: to much scope for the grendel, all of my other rifles have scopes

Product Information
Burris combined outstanding optics with pinpoint laser rangefinding and precise trajectory compensation in a sleek new design. Range your target and use the lighted aiming dot for a perfect hold over on your target at any magification. No other riflescope combines this level of quality, technology, accuracy, repeatability and effectiveness. With proper practice, this optical instrument will greatly increase the distance at which you can make an ethical shot. The scope comes with tables listing thousands off cartridges and the the types of bullets in popular calibers from .17 Remington to .50 BMG made by most major ammunition manufacturers. First, decide if you want to work in meters or yards. Next, find your load on the provided tables or Burris Internet site and locate the corresponding drop number. Then program your drop number and ballistic coeficient into the Eliminator LaserScope. The Eliminator III provides over 1,200 yds. of range compensation, increased magnification of 4x-16x power, accuracy at any magnification, and the X96 reticle provide freatures no other scope can match. The X96 reticle not only provides the lighted aiming dot for your target range, but also provides windage reference dots for accurate shooting in a variety of wind conditions. Ergonomic activation buttons are shooter friendly. Parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity for precise bullet placement and optimum optical resolution. Its waterproof, shockproof, fogproof and withstands the toughest hunting conditions. Elevation and windage adjustment with 1/8 clicks at 100 yards.

for those who asked, the only trades I am interested and or partials are

Huskemew scope for my Son
rem 700 LA stock Varmint barrel inlet or maybe chassi