Burris 4x review

Austin Dial

Im somewhat of a glass snob, and recently bought my 6 year old his first rifle, 7mm-08 youth model. anyways it was a savage combo, with a cheap weaver scope so I wanted him to have decent glass that would last him a while. I snooped around and read a few things on the burris 4x. and decided to go that route. 3-12x56 with luminated reticle. So after taking it out tonight super impressed with low light capability, clarity. Havent compared to my meostar, z8i, or leica all with 56mm objective, but from what I can tell it'll be just as good if not within minutes of lasting til last light with the others. Only negatives is lumination doesn't get very dim like you would want at low light, and the dot in the crosshairs is fairly heavy(not a big deal shooting under 300 yards in my opinion), but for a sub $350 scope and using it for less than 250yds, Its going to be a helluva deer scope

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts