• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Bunch of guns

D

Deleted member 102985

My long time shooting and hunting buddy passed away a year ago. His son is wanting to sell a few guns to fund a long range build. These are just the first he brought me to list for him. All prices are negotiable as I have not been able to find exact guns to compare for pricing.

Top is Ruger#1 416 Rigby. It has a Leupold 1-4 VX 2. It appears to be fired very little if at all.no noticable marks or scratches. Comes with brass and Hornady dies. 1200.00 or best offer/ trade

Middle is Belgium Browning BLR 243 has light handling marks safe dings. Has redfield 3x9 and one mag. 1050.00 OBO/ trade

Bottom is a USGI Federal ordanance M1A.it has the original scope mount with vortex 4-16 scope and 2 steel USGI mags. This shoots very well with 168 BTHP match bullets. 1400.00 OBO/trade all guns are cross posted and for sale locally. Trades... Any build parts/ Long range guns pm or text for more pics. All offers considered. Thanks

KIMG0034.JPG

I have been asked several times about shipping. Not a problem to ship guns. I usually ship from me to your FFL. We can work out other arrangements if needed.

Bump, mostly looking for build parts, action, barrel, stock, glass, or complete rifles with cash on our end.

Any trades for build parts? Actions, barrels, stocks, scopes?