• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bullseye target cam long range Resonable offers entertained

Sealesniper

I have a complete unit of the Bullseye target camera system. Also with this unit is the long range antenea. I have used it past a mile with great success and zero issues. This unit is 2 years old and comes in the bigger heavier case, and the camera sits atop a tripod. Chargers and batteries are included and works as they should. Long range antenea also has a good stable tripod. All you need is a smart phone, tablet or computer and you are ready to use it.

I feel a fair price would be $650 shipped and insured, or $600 face to face.

If you need pictures I can send you some, just PM me an email or cell number.

Thanks for looking.

Roger

Re: Bullseye target cam long range

Could I get some pic please? 308-380-5867
thanks you

Pictures sent and now pictures added.

In "Like New" conditon. Works perfectly

Attachments

• bull 1.jpg
    bull 1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 7
  • bull 2.jpg
    bull 2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 9
  • bull 3.jpg
    bull 3.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 17
  • bull 4.jpg
    bull 4.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 10

It has come to my attention that the new Bullseye all in one unit is $649. The new version is good to one mile. My unit has been tested out to 2000 yards, but I never tested it past that distance but never had issues at 2000 yards so feel confident it would work at longer distances. With that said, I still need to be competitively priced. I will entertain fair and responsible offers. I can ship or if you live in NC we might be able to meet.

Recent Posts