• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Bullets for sale, Berger, Hornady, Lehigh, PVA, Sierra, Cutting Edge and more.

The 168 Bergers are gone but the 175 Bergers and the 175 Sierras are still available.

I also have a mix of Hornady 168 BTHP and Amax along with some 178 Amax or ELD though I'll have to check the quantity when I get home.

Dang, I was hoping mag feed. Been wanting to try them in my 300 for a caribou hunt but definitely don't want to single feed
What mag box and cartridge, I can measure the projection to see if it will work.

I do also have some of the Patriot Valley Arms 178 Senecas, similarly designed bullet with a high BC. A couple guys on here like @codyadams have used them with great success on elk, I bought them but never got around to loading them and now have primarily switched to my 6.5 PRC.

It's a 300 prc with with a wyatt box. 3.830 max I believe

I don't have a PRC but I do have a Win Mag and based on the band the minimum length is 3.425" so you would have plenty of room in even a normal LA AICS Mag let alone the Wyatt's box.

6BFC24FB-1F1D-4D8A-9FDA-300433473938.jpeg

1878859A-7FC9-4974-B6C4-2E002ECAFF9D.jpeg

I do also have some of the Patriot Valley Arms 178 Senecas, similarly designed bullet with a high BC. A couple guys on here like @codyadams have used them with great success on elk, I bought them but never got around to loading them and now have primarily switched to my 6.5 PRC.
I believe the Seneca's are a full solid, non expanding bullet, the Cayugas are a hollow point mono. Are yours the seneca's or Cayugas?

I believe the Seneca's are a full solid, non expanding bullet, the Cayugas are a hollow point mono. Are yours the seneca's or Cayugas?
56BE90FC-E2FF-4391-9966-6D05E4351117.jpeg

Mislabeled is apparently what they are because they clearly have the hollow point and I checked that my order said Cayuga.