Bullet seating die

just_jon

LRH Team Member
I've taken a shine to the RCBS MatchMaster seating die and am in the process of replacing my non-micrometer seating dies. Micrometer adjustments are precise and white markings really stand out on the black die, I have had to use a flashlight to see the markings on silver colored dies like the Hornady Match Grade. Also love that you can drop a bullet into the die body and let it handle things from there. No more fumbling trying to align things in the press.

Tiny Tim

Lol. Three responses, three different answers. I vote Reeing competition or Forster. Just my .02

Jud96

I like and use Hornady dies. They’re very affordable and with the micro adjust top they’re super convenient and easy to use. I get CBTO measurements of +-.001 and runout that’s under .003 TIR with them. I will continue to use them until I have a problem with them. They’re only around $45 for a set and like $25 for the micro adjust top. They’re very affordable.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.