Bullet Comparators

I wanting to buy a comparator to sort bullets and was wondering if anyone has used any of the following comparators and are they worth the money and are there any new ones that I did list that are better? Holland, Sinclair, and Accuracy One comparators. I have the Hornady lock and load set up that I currently use but looking at different options to try and remove human error (pressure on calipers). I appreciate all and any advise.

I have a Hornady bullet comparator with 14 inserts. Can't remember which comparator for shoulder length. I wasn't real happy with the Hornady comparator. It's alright, but I think there other there that are better. The other is I haven't got to really use the comparator much yet.
Part of the problem has been over the pass year I have been up grading my reloading equipment. It has taken that much time to complete the updating the equipment. Partly because of funds, and the availability of the items.
Will I use the comparator Yes!

I have a Hornady bullet comparator with 14 inserts. Can't remember which comparator for shoulder length. I wasn't real happy with the Hornady comparator. It's alright, but I think there other there that are better. The other is I haven't got to really use the comparator much yet.
Part of the problem has been over the pass year I have been up grading my reloading equipment. It has taken that much time to complete the updating the equipment. Partly because of funds, and the availability of the items.
Will I use the comparator Yes!
I have the same and also looking to upgrade. I bought another set of inserts to measure bullets and noticed that they were given me different measurements from my original set. So I had to mark the original one that I use to check OAL and seating depths to ensure I was getting consistent measurements.

Last edited: