• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Buehler Base and Rings For Weatherby Mark 5

Nitroman

Just bought a Mark 5 in .378 and would like a Buehler base(s) and rings for the rifle. I plan on using a Weatherby Premier 2x7 or 2.75x9 if I can find one.

Also, if someone has a deep floorplate for this rifle I'd buy that too.

Thank you.

I have a lot of Buehler stuff, I will see if I have any of those left. Old man Buehler was a ice guy, I used to go to his shop and shoot the **** with him all the time. He made some of the best and nicest looking rings around back in the day. I still run several sets with the micro dial base and Bausch & Lomb balvar 8 scopes.

I have a lot of Buehler stuff, I will see if I have any of those left. Old man Buehler was a ice guy, I used to go to his shop and shoot the ---- with him all the time. He made some of the best and nicest looking rings around back in the day. I still run several sets with the micro dial base and Bausch & Lomb balvar 8 scopes.

Thank you sir. I have seen a couple of the micro-dial bases, but don't know if they'd hold up to the recoil of the .378. I do want to find an Imperial scope to go on it though.