Budlight

mtwarych

Sir, please accept my apology for my recent post in your thread covering heavy bullet powders in a AR15 platform. Under no circumstances did you deserve a reply such as the one I posted. I will not post any disrespectful or assinine posts on this forum again. Once again, I am sorry for the unwarranted unfreindly post. JW. Semper Fi

Sir, please accept my apology for my recent post in your thread covering heavy bullet powders in a AR15 platform. Under no circumstances did you deserve a reply such as the one I posted. I will not post any disrespectful or assinine posts on this forum again. Once again, I am sorry for the unwarranted unfreindly post. JW. Semper Fi

It was my fault for not wording it very well, apology accepted. I was in your parent company for quite awhile. The Navy. lol I don't know what years you were in what you did, but I should thank the marines who always stood guard at our very secure military installations like Guam where I spent a lot of time. Oppressively hot and humid in the off rainy season and the marines were out in the sun in full gear probably cussing at us on those black submarines

You live in a great state that has a lot of hunting opportunities.

I just try to get people interested and think outside the box.

You gotta love it when people work things out! :D

Cheers!

Ed

Attachments

• Like_zps00ba1bd0.jpg
    Like_zps00ba1bd0.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 68
I agree with FEENIX. Very nice to see people apologetic. Thats a true man. It takes one to accept it as well. Kudos to the both of you.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.