• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Bruno's has IMR, Hodgdon, and Alliant Powders

LRNut

Got an email but doesn't say what kind of powder, and I am not going to make a drive up there without knowing - and of course, they are not answering their phone. Walk in sales only. Any PHX valley members going to check it out? If they have Retumbo, let me know!

Update:

Just Arrived!
Shipment of powder!
Includes Hodgdon, IMR, Winchester, Accurate Arms, Ramshot, VihtaVuori & Alliant!
Very limited quantities! First come first serve!
Walk in sales only! No text or email or phone orders. No holds. Must walk in!
Availability by the time you walk in the door not guaranteed! These powders are flying off the shelf. This is inventory as of 4:30pm on 3/22

Includes 8lb jugs of CFE223, CFE Pistol, BLC2, Lil Gun, Accurate 2230, 7828 SSC, H322, H4831SC, Winchester 244, Titegroup & MORE

1lb cans of H4350 , Winchester 231, IMR 4064, Win 748, Varget, CFE 223, CFE Pistol, IMR 4350, H4831, H110 & MORE

If they have any reloader 26 I would but some. Have to ship I live in Pa!

I'm going to drop by there tomorrow. Walk in only and no guarantee the powder will still be there. The email I received was sent at 5:05 which is five minutes after they close. I'd wager it won't be very reasonably priced.

I was second in line. $60/lb. No Retumbo or H1000, but lots of other sought after powders. About 20 in line behind me. Not a single primer in the store. Bought H110 for a friend and H4350 and Varget for myself. 8 pounders were abundant as well. A good selection of rifle and pistol bullets. The powders were sourced from a secondary source which shows in the price. If it came direct from the manufacturer the cost would have been less.